[c-nsp] X-IMail-SPAM-Connection DNS Cisco AS5300's Crashing Nortel DMS ISDN

Keith LeClaire techlists at tsgny.com
Fri Feb 25 11:18:31 EST 2005

Hello All,
  I am new to this list so  figured I'd introduce myself first. I work for
all small long distance telecom in the US and handle all of their IP
networking.

  We currently have a customer connecting to our Nortel DMS switch via
multiple ISDN PRI's with Cisco AS5300's on their end. When they reach
anything over 10 calls the nortel flips out and crashes the entire frame (1
whole dtci bay). They claim that there is nothing wrong with their configs.
But I have 6 AS5300's and AS5400's also running ISDN to the same switch with
no problems. My ciscos are running 1 dchannel for the entire group of T1's.
They were trying to run mulitple d-channels.

  Has anyone seen thir problem before with cisco's running isdn crashing the
entire DMS bay.

   I'm not sure if this the right list, so if anyone has any suggestions or
a better list please let me know.

Thanks,
  Keith

+  Keith LeClaire Jr                 +