[c-nsp] Sharing a PRI

F. David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Mon Jan 3 12:02:27 EST 2005

Depending on his comfort level with the PBX and if it can support 2
PRI's, he may also look at just letting the PBX do the call routing.
Terminate the PRI from the Telco on the PBX and then have another PRI
truck to the 5300 and let the PBX route the calls destined to the 5300.
  When I was at a more telephone centric employer, we did just this.

David