[c-nsp] Monitoring Tools

Mike network at infinity77.net
Wed Jan 5 23:58:21 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply guys...so far I'm trying out netmrg and really like
it...just having a little trouble getting some things setup but working
with the people in the forums...should be good soon. netmrg just might
suit my needs...but if not...from all the good things I've heard, I will
try nagios.