[c-nsp] BCP for an ISPs large number of network devices authentication

Colin Whittaker colin.whittaker at heanet.ie
Sun Jan 9 08:44:03 EST 2005

Given that you are already running ACS something like RSA secureID
tokens would be worth looking at.
The benifits of no having to remember passwords for all the devices
almost makes it worth doing.

Option B sounds like the best plan since it avoids having to install the
VPN software the 40+ desktops.

Regards

Colin

Colin Whittaker    colin.whittaker at heanet.ie    Tel: +353 1 6609040