[c-nsp] Re: merging 2 flashes into one filesystem

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Mon Jan 10 15:10:07 EST 2005

Jared,

What you say makes sense, but when Rodney said RSP4+ supported  it but
RSP4 did not, that confused me because certainly at the very least I
guess
its documented in the release notes that the boot code supports ATA.

Also, I thought the only real changes between RSP4 and RSP4+ was the
addition of parity memory,
apparently there is more too it, or what we are talking about is some
sort of crippleware that looks for
the hardware id and makes a feature work or not work.

brian