[c-nsp] Cisco 827 prom cookie corrupt

Matt Hill Matt.Hill at aapt.com.au
Mon Jan 10 18:48:16 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

Do you have another 827 that's under warranty?  Maybe try calling the
TAC to get priv info for that and trying it on this one.

Failing that, if the priv passwords are unique per box, then maybe (if
you dare) try to exchange the boot roms between this one and one where
you know the priv password for... Then of course, you are transferring
the problem elsewhere :)

Got any DOA 827s lying about the place?  Their bootroms may be working!

Cheers,
Matt