[c-nsp] removal of bgp upgrade-cli

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Jan 11 01:43:58 EST 2005

> One of my 7507s somehow jumped to the upgraded BGP CLI
> (http://tinyurl.com/57qjg) while it was being installed.  In order to
> maintain consistency with other routers, I'd like to revert to the
> previous format.  I understand that there's no command to do so, but
> will removing the BGP configuration and re-entering it revert to the
> previous format?

Well, partially. You can delete the BGP router process (no router bgp
xxx) and re-enter it using the old CLI (didn't test if everything comes
up again, but the legacy commands are accepted just fine),  but you
might also need to delete/change the route-maps which are also touched
by upgrade-cli..

	oli