[c-nsp] RRI on dynamic cryptomap

CEW CEW cewsg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 09:16:58 EST 2005

Hi..

We are using vrf aware IPsec feature on a 7206VXR
running 12.3.11T2. A dynamic cryptomap with reverse
route injection (RRI) is also configured.

When a remote VPN client connects to the 7206VXR, a
host route is created dynamically using RRI. However,
when the client disconnects, the host route remains in
the routing table. Clearing the routing table doesn't
help as the route will re-appear in the routing table
again. My understanding is that the host routes should
be removed after the client disconnects from the 7206
VXR.

Any idea or comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !
CEW