[c-nsp] 12.0.30S (NPE-150)

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jan 11 11:47:47 EST 2005

I asked the product managers to put specific
releases where known in the EOS/EOL bulletins.

I thought that was done:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps341/prod_eol_notices_list.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps341/prod_eol_notice09186a008032d592.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps341/prod_eol_notice09186a008032d41c.html

When a data is announced but yet the date hasn't
arrived it's impossible to know what actual release
will correlate at that time.  The goal is to try
and update it when that time does come.

Rodney