[c-nsp] clear arp-cache interface on Subinterfaces?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Jan 12 11:49:38 EST 2005

Probably one of the reasons it wasn't made more
granular is because when you do a clear arp
it just sends a unicast arp request for any
entry that is currently in the table.
It doesn't actually flush and re-arp so
forwarding using that arp is unaffected as
long as the end station responds to the unicast
arp request.

Rodney