[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 and Bus speeds

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jan 13 11:30:46 EST 2005

The 6802 module is not shipping. 6704 is shipping, and is nearly line rate
at large packet sizes. If you want to deploy now or near future, you'll
have to use the 6704. If you really want completely non-blocking 10G with
this card, you can use only 2 ports on the card.

Tim

At 08:18 AM 1/13/2005, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net averred:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759