[c-nsp] cisco 3750 arp timeout

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Thu Jan 13 15:22:47 EST 2005

I've got a number of interfaces on one of my 3750's (IOS 12.1(11)AX SMI)
that I've set the arp timeout to be one second.  However, the entries in
the arp cache continue to show up until the default arp timeout has been
reached.  It was my understanding that setting the arp timeout per
interface to 1 would clear these entries after 1 second.  Am I
misunderstanding how this command works?  If so, is there a command to
remove entries from the arp cache after 1 second?  Thanks,

  Matt