[c-nsp] Cisco bug toolkit broken?

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Fri Jan 14 13:12:23 EST 2005

I cannot get the Cisco bug toolkit to return any bugs today. Can
somebody confirm that?

Query:

IOS version: All/All/-
Features: All Features
Enter keywords: optical power
Bug Severity: 1-6
Bug Status Group: Open,Fixed, Junked, Duplicate
Enclosure: Valid Release Note Enclosure.

I now that bugs exist to match the query and I can look up individual
bug IDs.

CSCef04362 - Duplicate - Optical power monitoring value are wrong on an
OC48/OC192 LC

CSCef93542 - Closed - OC192 LC reports incorrect Rx Optical Power

CSCec40545 - Resolved - E6: Use optics EEPROM for more accurate optical
power monitoring
	Fixed: 12.0(26)S3

CSCeb04348 - Optical Power Monitoring value inconsistency