[c-nsp] Cisco 7304 as a Border router

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Jan 14 13:45:10 EST 2005

I agree with Clinton.  You need to make sure
all the features you need are accelerated
in the PXF path or else you probably shouldn't
get it. The NSE-100
has a dual PXF complex so it has a lot more
room for features so most of the QOS, ACL,
etc..packet forwarding features are in there
Sorta like the 10k(ESR).

The NSE-1 only had a single PXF complex so
there was limited space for features.

Rodney