[c-nsp] Cisco bug toolkit broken?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Jan 15 03:42:27 EST 2005

Reminds me of one guy I knew years ago, a purchasing agent for
a software company.  Laziest guy I ever knew.  He had a big box
that he put Purchase Order and ordering screwups in, mostly
from accounting and inventory.  Once every couple months he
would dump the entire thing in the trash, then claim he lost
the paperwork.  No more screwups!

Guy finally got fired.

Ted