[c-nsp] Re: 6500 Port Monitor

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Jan 18 12:22:31 EST 2005

There should be no limitations as described below on 6500 sup2 - you can
have mixed-speed span destinations and you can have the destination ports
in whatever vlan you choose (they ultimately don't really belong to any
vlan anyway once configured as a span destination).

What s/w version are you running on the sup2? I can try to reproduce this
100M limit problem if you let me know the OS & version, but as I say, this
is not expected behavior.

Tim

At 07:27 AM 1/18/2005, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net proclaimed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759