[c-nsp] Re: Optimized Edge Routing

Manoj koshti manoj_koshti at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:57:38 EST 2005

Hi Rod,

What other feature are available on OER ?
thanks
Manoj
CCIE #13142 R & S

Rodney Dunn <rodunn at cisco.com> wrote:
I worked with a customer on an OER configuration
with dual ISP links taking a default from each via
BGP.

They were doing load balancing based on link utilization
and it worked nicely.

The one bug that did affect us was:

CSCef88526
Externally found moderate defect: Resolved (R)
cpu hog for 2500 prefixes and prefix max limit not enforced

I wouldn't try OER without that fix since it can
result in using all the memory in the box.

Rodney