[c-nsp] Re: 7204 VXR netflow problem

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Jan 19 11:09:11 EST 2005

Do this:

make an ACL that matches on the Loopback0 address
and the ip address for the server.

ie:

access-list 101 permit ip host <loopback0> host <server>

Then do:

debug ip packet 101

and see if you see the router sending out packets towards
the server /*or put a sniffer on the wire and see*/

I'm not sure when we update this counter:

>   9 export packets were dropped due to adjacency issues

Make sure "sh cef drop" doesn't show counters going up.