[c-nsp] Portchannel DCEF across different VIPS in 75xx

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Jan 20 09:24:51 EST 2005

One benefit I see is that your downtime for
the full PC would be less if you spread the
member links over VIPs in the event you have
a VIP crash and have SLCR enabled (single line-card
reload).  You will still see a very short drop
of traffic in the chassis while MEMD is recarved
but it's a lot lot less than having to do a CBUS
complex restart and reload the code to all the cards.

For those of you that don't have SLCR enabled please
enable it. /*plug*/

Rodney