[c-nsp] tag-switching on the 6500?

Greg Schwimer gschwimer at godaddy.com
Thu Jan 20 15:12:25 EST 2005

Quite a frightening list you have there.

We're still mid implementation on the Sup720-3bxl related aspects.  MPLS
so far appears to be stable, however we did run into an issue with a
"missing" label on an LSR.  We noticed it when we had an IBGP adjacency
go down.  The /32 of the destination was present in the routing table
(learned by OSPF), and CEF was populating properly, but the mpls
forwarding table seemed to have simply lost the appropriate tag entry.
TAC confirmed the issue, and resetting the LDP session forced the
rebuild.  To date, it cannot be reproduced.  No ddts has been generated.

We're rolling more into this segment of our network over the next week.
After we upgrade everything to SXD03, that is.