[c-nsp] MTU Question on T1

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Mon Jan 24 13:01:45 EST 2005

Hey Gert -

On the dual T1 issue - correct me if I am wrong please but with ppp
multilink interleaving turned on, won't it take that single 40000 byte
packet and shove it down one T1 because it came in as a single packet..?

?

Thanks

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."