[c-nsp] 5500 Sup3

Sean Granger sgranger at randfinancial.com
Tue Jan 25 22:42:21 EST 2005

Absolutely positive.
Nothing out of console or aux.

RAM is on the way regardless, but I figured it was worth asking around.
ESPECIALLY if it does nothing.

>>> Paul Howell <paul.howell at gmail.com> 01/25/05 16:52 PM >>>
Sean,

I have seen this happen before, but there was always a way to get in
the module via console when it is reseated.  Are you sure you are
using a straight-thru cable and not a roll over?  I hate to ask but it
is always good to  check.

Otherwise, I would attempt to put the extra ram in, just to save the module.

Paul