[c-nsp] 6500/7600 10GB XENPAK modules shortage

Joshua Brady somitho at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 16:18:07 EST 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 15:53, Sean Granger wrote:
> Every time Delbert posts, I think, "Tax dollars, hard at work."
>
> Though, maybe that's just me.

Thats just you. Dilbert is just a contractor out there in LA. He does not
represent the LA AFB, nor the US Airforce, I would appreciate if we just kept
politics on the NOG and not on a cisco list. If you want to complain to his
CO, because you think tax money isn't being spent well then call his CO.
Leave it off list.

--
Josh