[c-nsp] Off Topic - Cage Nuts

Simon Hamilton-Wilkes simon at jettis.com
Thu Jan 27 20:44:36 EST 2005

I'm English, and spent the first 7 years of my career there, which
included the bit where I racked and stacked lots of kit, working for a
variety of Gold Partners, and learning lots of invaluable stuff from
colleagues.  This included where to purchase all sorts of useful tools:
punch downs, decent crimping tools, etc.
After 4 years here in California, I've been coming across more and more
'square hole' cabinets.  I've finally run out of decent cage nuts, and
don't know where to buy more, I brought hundreds of nice Schroff metric
ones with me, and they're great, very hard steel etc.  2 seem to hold a
6513 just fine!
I want hundreds so Jensen and L-Com are kind of expensive, any ideas?

TIA

Simon