[c-nsp] 6509-NEB and 7609???

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Fri Jan 28 14:05:41 EST 2005

tstevens at cisco.com (Tim Stevenson) wrote:

> You only need this u/g kit (WS-6509-NEB-UPGRD=) if you are using sup720.
> Otherwise, it is not required. In any case, the two chassis are exactly the
> same, just different branding.

There should be a difference in the IOS images, legal-wise. I recall
76* images including the inter-domain-routing license, while the
switch images don't. Right?

Elmar, currently having to decide 7603 or 6503.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2 at ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)