[c-nsp] Routing packets between two VPNs terminating on the samePIX

Matti Saarinen mjsaarin at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 1 06:32:19 EDT 2005

"Timothy Arnold" <tim at uksolutions.co.uk> writes:

>> It's 6.3(3). So, we need to upgrade. I wish 7.0 is stable enough.
>>

> What problems have you found with 7.0??

 No a single one, since I have not used it :-) It is just the attitude
 I have towards almost any software. If it is a new major version, I
 don't touch it before some minor versions have been released. With
 IOS this normally means nn.n(10). I'm not so familiar with PIX so I
 have not developed a similar rule for PIX OS, yet.

 Cheers,

--
- Matti -