[c-nsp] Dropping traffic based on source address

Arie Vayner arievayner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:36:37 EDT 2005

You have to keep in mind that you are going to drop ALL ip traffic and
not only specific ports in that way, so 500K hosts does sound too
much...
Another point is to try and aggregate the 500K hosts to larger
prefixes instead of having 500K host routes (which is like holding >3
times the Internet routing table just for blocking...)

Arie
CCIE #12198