[c-nsp] disable console port

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Fri Jul 1 12:01:40 EDT 2005

At 11:53 AM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
>Or grabbing the flash card with the config on it and analyzing it elsewhere.

My question is how many people use flash for their config? With config
compression, we haven't had the occasion to use this yet even on routers
with hundreds of interfaces and 50+ BGP peers. When does this become
necessary? Huge access-lists? Complicated call routing VoIP dial maps?
Inquiring minds want to know... Thanks.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin