[c-nsp] Re: 7507 and 5500 arp oddities (James Saker)

James Saker jsaker at americanrelay.com
Fri Jul 1 18:57:12 EDT 2005

Update: it wasn't ip routing overlooked after all. It's still misbehaving.
I've had a couple of suggestions that I should see what I can capture via
Ethereal and am going to give that a shot.

Unplugging a segment from the Catalyst then re-plugging it causes segments
to be re-discovered in about 3-5 minutes. All connected route stuff that
disappears. Let them run for 24 hours and then they'll disappear again.
Odd...

Jamie