[c-nsp] Privilege levels and Secure ACS

Scott Altman staltman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:36:27 EDT 2005

Yes, 'show config' is the same as 'show startup'.

I don't believe you'll be able to get 'show run' / 'write t' / etc. to
work without privilege level 15.  The display of 'show run' and it's
variants is compiled at the point of execution, vs. 'show config'
which is essentially more'ing a file.  This compilation is tied to the
privilege level, thus, no worky.