[c-nsp] OT: DC Power supplies

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Fri Jul 8 21:45:41 EDT 2005

At 04:33 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
>Thanks.  Someone else had suggested these, but unfortunately we've got a
>load of 70amp per circuit, so these don't cut it.
>
>Appreciate it tho.  I should've been more clear up front.

FUSE CAPACITY- .18 to 15 A per fuse
PANEL CAPACITY- 100 A (max.) per bus; 200 A total
OPERATING VOLTAGE- -48 VDC

So run 5 wires to the unit from 5 15A parallel circuits. That will give you
your 75A and redundancy. It is a bit of a hack, but it should be fine. Just
use the same gauge wire and fuses in all positions.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin