[c-nsp] CRCs on OC-3 Interface

Malik Naeem malik.naeem at dols.net.pk
Sat Jul 9 08:57:19 EDT 2005

Hi

I have connected Cisco 7200 with Lucent PSAX-1250 through OC-3
interface. The OC-3 module on Cisco7200 is "PA-A3-OC3MM" and that on
PSAX is "OC-3cMMAQ". I am receiving large number of CRCs on that
particular interface. The clock source is generated by PSAX. The number
of CRCs increases with the increase in traffic load and we do not
receive any CRC without any load. I have tried to fix the problem by
changing chord and I have also tried every possible configuration but in
vain. Following is the configuration of OC-3 interface on Cisco:

	interface ATM2/0
	 no ip address
	 atm sonet stm-1
	 atm uni-version 3.1