[c-nsp] Appletalk (don't laugh) through Cisco switch

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Jul 13 19:42:04 EDT 2005

There is no AT routing support on this platform. However, you can use
fallback bridging instead. Or you could use a higher end switch like 4500
or 6500 that does support AT routing (in software).

But, is this "specialized simulation lab" really using AT?? AFAIK, even
Apple has moved away from this protocol, using IP instead.

Tim

At 03:56 PM 7/13/2005, Jeff Kell quipped:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759