[c-nsp] PIX IPSEC tunnel initiation (110001: No route to dst_addrfrom src_addr)...

Tim Bulger timb at phreakocious.net
Thu Jul 14 00:28:26 EDT 2005

In this particular case, it doesn't even attempt isakmp or IPSec
negotiations.. It seems to just drop the packets.  In fact, it attempts to
send the standard 3 pings, but the event only appears once in the log.  If I
remove the associated line from the access list, it will send the packet
source NAT'ed to the outside IP of the firewall (as expected).

-Tim