[c-nsp] Retrieving information on bridge group with SNMP

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristo at ipf.is
Thu Jul 14 06:35:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

On fim, 2005-07-14 at 10:18 +0000, Þórhallur Hálfdánarson wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do you guys know of any MIB to read information on bridge group (same as output from 'show bridge XX')?  No luck for me searching Cisco.com (nor Googling) so far. :-(
>
> I currently need this only on a 3550 (EMI), but info on other models would be appreciated as well. :)

The 3550 supports the BRIDGE-MIB, which can be found here:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v1/BRIDGE-MIB.my

If you don't like the idea of loading all the Cisco
MIBs just for this one function, there's a list of
"raw" OID's for the MIB here:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/oid/BRIDGE-MIB.oid

Hope this helps,

--
Kristófer Sigurðsson           Tel: +354 414 1600
Netrekstur/Network Operations  IP Fjarskipti ehf.