[c-nsp] Blocking vlan 1 on trunked ports?

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Fri Jul 15 01:14:50 EDT 2005

Joe,

now luck for the 3508XL unless the IOS you will find for
this box (beast) is much newer. As it seems a 3548 is the
same as the 3508XL effectively let me say we have been
bitten by that thing a lot. The 12.0 that I find for it
does clearly not support that. The 12.1 does for a 2950G
and 3750 and 3550 onwards...

Alexander