[c-nsp] Cisco 2500 emulator.

Alessandro Carminati handle at tiscalinet.it
Sat Jul 16 05:51:25 EDT 2005

Hello world,

I've just started a project to emulate a Cisco 2500 series routers.
I'm looking for information related with those series routers.
My actual fight is with the timer device.
Does someone tell me something about this matter?
Which kind of device is it? (in 2500s this device should be embedded in some asics therefore I can't even looking for a datasheet. if someone could check for this device in a 3000 series that still has some discrete logic I really appreciate this.)

My actual knowledge is very poor, I just know that
0x2120100 is the base address for this device.

Best regards,

Alessandro Carminati