[c-nsp] Which would be ideal spam control device ?

Jeff Chan cisco-nsp at jeffchan.com
Sun Jul 17 20:46:48 EDT 2005

Barracuda uses SpamAssassin, among others:

  http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/news_and_events/index.php?nid=43

Many commercial programs use SpamAssassin internally, which is
great if you like paying for expensive PCs. ;-)  (TBH, the main
advantage of a commercial packaging of SpamAssassin is that
the software maintenance is taken care of by someone else.
But many admins also set up their own servers and use open
source solutions.)

Jeff C.
__