[c-nsp] Ciscowoks can not see 7609 flexwan mod

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 03:40:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using Cisco works to monitor my 7609, i was happily monitoring all the
modules until windows crashed and had to do a cold reset, from that day, my
2 flexwan modules are not seen by Ciscoworks, i've opened a TAC case, they
claimed that its a bug and that its currently being looked at by the DE
team, however, it was working fine,

i have added patches before and thats why it worked, but the team has
changed and now no one knows which patch was it, if cisco couldnt, who else
will ?

Is anyone running cisco works and successfully monitoring the flexwans ?

How far is cisco committed to fix a bug in their code which i paid good
money to purchase ?

should i open a new TAC case, i need advise.

 Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.