[c-nsp] RE: OSPF redistributing static route question.

Cameron Dry cdry at staff.iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 18 04:30:58 EDT 2005

try "redistribute static subnets"

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Joseph Jackson
Sent: Monday, 18 July 2005 4:26 PM
To: 'cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net'
Subject: [c-nsp] RE: OSPF redistributing static route question.

Hmm sorry my email client freaked out on me.

I currently have 7 routers all running ospf as the same proc id and all
within the same area.  On one of the routers I have redistribute static
and created a static route on that router for an interface that will not
have ospf running.  When I check the the routing tables of the other
routes by sh ip route I do not see an entry for that static route that I
have created. Am I wrong in thinking that the redistribute static
command should take care of this or am I missing another command?

Thanks

Joseph

  _____

I currently have 7 routers all running ospf as the same proc id and all
within the same area.  On one of the routers I have redistribute static
and created a static route on that router for an interface that will not
have ospf runnig