[c-nsp] Runts

Net Guru net.guru.india at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:22:34 EDT 2005

Hi!
        I have a Cisco 3750ME & Extreme Summit 48Si connected back to back over a trunk port. I am observing runts in Cisco side switch port, thus its increasing the input errors and effectively bringing down my switchport interface reliability. (Note - There is no packet loss due to this, from devices connected to cisco switch I am able to ping smoothly to the devices connected to Summit switch.) Where as in the Summit side I am not seeing any errors at all. Is there any way that we can find out the source of runts.

Thanks in advance,
NG