[c-nsp] Load Balancing T1s on 2611

McLean Pickett McLean.Pickett at ptgcorp.com
Fri Jul 22 14:16:33 EDT 2005

Use the show ip cef commanf to verify that the CEF table has the two
default route entries. Have you cleared the CEF table since adding the
ip load sharing commands? You should have this command configured in 4
places, both local and both remote serial interfaces. May be worth doing
a CEF bug scrub for your IOS release. I have had issues with CEF per
packet load balancing on 26xx's before.

You can also go to a multlink interface (my preference).