[c-nsp] Load Balancing T1s on 2611

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Jul 22 16:40:12 EDT 2005

That doesn't matter for CEF per packet to work if the
packets are being CEF switched and it's static routes
pointing out.

Turn on:

config t
ip cef accounting load
end

Then do 'sh ip cef 0.0.0.0 int' and see if you
see equal load distribution over the paths.

Do 'sh int stat' and make sure the majority of the packets
are being "Route cache" switched.

Check 'sh ip cache' and make sure it's clean because if
it isn't you are fastswitching traffic.

Rodney