[c-nsp] Sup720 password recovery problems

Tantsura, Jeff jtantsura at ugceurope.com
Tue Jul 26 09:03:41 EDT 2005

Have you read this part?

Press Break on the terminal keyboard right after the RP gains control of the
console port. On the Catalyst 6000 that runs Cisco IOS Software, the SP
boots first. After it has booted, it turns control over to the RP. After the
RP gains control, initiate the break sequence. The RP gains control of the
console port when you see this message. (Do not initiate the break sequence
until you see this message):

00:00:03: %OIR-6-CONSOLE: Changing console ownership to route processor

--
Jeff Tantsura  CCIE# 11416
Senior IP Network Engineer