[c-nsp] Spam from Uplogix?

Scott Altman staltman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:05:29 EDT 2005

I concur.

In reviewing cisco-nsp's available documentation (miniscule) on
acceptable use, etc, there are no obvious clauses about addr.
gleaning, etc.  I would toss that into my "being a good person" on the
internet and would expect better of an IT company.  Perhaps Jared or
whomever owns the list would like to contribute .02

As for Uplogix, this does sway me towards declining their Webinar
which a different sales guy contacted my company about through more
traditional means.  To babble further, I'll take the "everyone is
usually nice" approach and let my contact know about what his
associate is doing; maybe they have a bad apple.

- Scott