[c-nsp] Strange ECC error on 7600..

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Tue Jul 26 19:34:04 EDT 2005

I'm wondering what the follow error means.  I tried finding it on CCO
but didn't find to much information.  Seems like an ECC warning/error,
but not sure if it's something I should be concerned about?

%EARL_L2_ASIC-SP-STDBY-4-FT_ERR: EARL L2 ASIC 0: Forwarding table bank 1
encountered correctable ecc error at address 0x2FD2

The above error was produced by one of our 7600's running IOS
12.2(18)SXD5, two Sup720B's running in SSO.  Is this worthy of opening a
TAC case or should I not be concerned unless the error keeps occuring?

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Email is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of
contents may have occurred during transmission.