[c-nsp] Load-balancing T1s on a Cisco 7600

Cory Ayers cayers at ena.com
Tue Jul 26 22:57:01 EDT 2005

I am running the following versions of IOS and do not see an option for
mls ip cef on either.

s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD4.bin
s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXE2.bin

Router(config-subif)#mls ?
  ip       ip keyword
  netflow  netflow command keyword
  rp       rp

Router(config-subif)#mls ip ?
  multicast  multicast keyword
  <cr>

Router(config-subif)#mls netflow ?
  sampling  sampling keyword

I also looked this command up using the Command Lookup Tool and don't
see it listed.  I do see mention of the command in 12.2(17)SXB Release
Notes but it shows [ simple | optimized | full ] options with no
explanation other than it was implemented.

Has this done an adequate job of load-balancing for you?  Does it
balance per-packet or source-dest-ID flow hash?