[c-nsp] Best practices

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Wed Jul 27 18:36:37 EDT 2005

Gert Doering wrote:

> Well - in our experience, about 1/3rd of the VIP OIRs require a reload
> (because of some bus weirdness, half of the other VIPs hang).

What image(s) are you running?  We haven't experienced this with
rsp-pv-mz.120-27.S3.bin.  We've managed to avoid anything requiring
12.2S, thankfully (it gave me great fits in our lab).

(We had major packet loss and latency with rsp-pv-mz.120-31.S.bin, and
didn't keep it live long enough to need to OIR anything.  We haven't
tried anything else...)

pt