[c-nsp] Netflow and Sup720 / 12.2(18)SXE

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jul 28 12:44:27 EDT 2005

At 09:24 AM 7/28/2005, Gert Doering gushed:
>Hi,
>
>ok, here we go - we got our first Sup720 based box today, and I'm
>fighting with MLS netflow export on it.
>
>As far as I can see right now, the Sup720 still has the habit of
>exporting flow records for *all* interfaces on the box, not only for
>interfaces that carry "ip flow ingress" or "ip route-cache flow".

Per-interface netflow export is not supported today. It is on the roadmap.

><snip>
>the ifindex "2" and "15" that are given as output interfaces are fine -
>but the "input = 0" value is no good.

can you please try mls flow ip interface-full flow mask?

Tim

<snip>

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759