[c-nsp] [cisco-nsp] 3550-12-T - service policy errors

James MacDonald j4m3sm63 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 29 15:13:13 EDT 2005

Trying to apply a service policy to an interface and getting this error:

QoS: Mixing of VLAN classes and non-VLAN classes is not allowed.
QoS: Policy map Trunk failed vlan check
Service Policy attachment failed

In the past, this error usually meant that we had an error in the class-map configs ... but I can't spot the error ... and I was wondering if anyone has run into this error before and knows of other avenues to explore ... the service policy will not apply as a result of this.

thanks,

Jim MacDonald
jamesm at allstream.net